Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Colleer Petticoat + Back- & Strapless Bra Review!



Make way please! I have this huge skirt now and I already smacked down everything today when I wore it, haha!
Yes, I'm totally not elegant at all despite the outfit... Unfortunately...

However! At least I could feel like a princess for the time I was wearing it!
This wonderful piece is from Colleer (links below)!
I was surprised they had so many different colors. You can't believe how hard it was to decide which one to get... In the end, I took "wine red" since it basically is my favorite color.
If you compare my pictures with the ones on the net then you will see that the tone is a little different. Instead of dark red it's more pink-reddish... Can't say I'm disappointed though since I also like this color, but nevertheless be careful if you're going for wine red too!

Another thing: It has so much more tulle compared to the pictures on Amazon! So even though it's a petticoat you can bascially wear it without another skirt.
It also came with a bow (see pictures) as separate item which means you can just put it on or not. The 'problem' is that there is no way to fix it on the skirt so it may sits at the wrong place after a while or moves up... The latter didn't happen to me but it's possible.
Altogether it fits perfectly and I really love it! Didn't have one like this before, so I'm really looking forward to wearing it for the first time!

Since it's sold on Amazon, it arrived extremly quick and there weren't any problems! It costs 23,99€ which might be a little more than some other petticoats you can get on the shop, but seriosuly, the color selection is amazing, check it out! And the amount of tulle you get is definitely worth the price!

Buy skirt @AMAZON (English)
Buy skirt @AMAZON (German)
 
Moreover, it's perfect for occasions like proms I think! For my look I decided to add a simple top though, so for any not so formal events this outfit still works I think.
And yes, the top is backless but I'll get to this part below!

Didn't feel like adding more accessories (except the bow hair tie) since the skirt is the main eye catcher here and more items would just be too much.
Nevertheless, there is another piece I still want to talk about:



Yes, I got another one! So happy!
Again it's from Colleer, only a little bit different than last time...
But let me explain how everything works first:

It's backless and there are no straps but glue keeps it in place instead. It's a little difficult to put it on, so, once again, I recommend to use a mirror.
This time, there is no extra strap to pull it tighter, but it has one hook in the middle. Personally, I kind of prefer the other bra (here) since there are more possibilities how to wear it (without strap, pulled tight or not so tight) and here you only have one option since not closing the hook looks kind of weird...

This one gets a plus for the wonderful lace though! And since it's white it's perfect for wearing it beneath white see-through shirts and dresses!

But there is another thing: The glue really didn't stick so well... I had to adjust it like every minute and it actually fell off once or twice... HOWEVER! That wasn't the glues fault, it was mine...
I took a shower before and used body lotion... Unfortunately, glue and lotion just don't work together... Stupid me forgot even though it's mentioned on Amazon...
So, I officially tested it for you: Don't wear bras with glue if you used lotion before because it really won't work! Remove everything and put it on afterwards.

This one costs 10,99$ (9,99€) too, so it's extremly cheap. If you do everything right like cleaning it the right way, no lotion etc. then it definitely won't fall off and you (probably) can use it more than once. Here are the shopping links:

Buy bra @AMAZON (English)
Buy bra @AMAZON (German)


I tested three items from Colleer so far and Iiked all of them! Can definitely recommed it, so go give 'em a shot!





 ※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment