Sunday, January 21, 2018

Countess - Expectations vs. Reality #3 (Zaful Review)




Alright, I know I'm late but finally here is the last review: Time to take a look at this wonderful belt from Zaful!

Since its arrival I wore it like three or four times already, so you can imagine what I'm thinking about it, haha! But let's start the way I started with my previous reviews too: Package and shipping. Once again, it came with my two other Zaful items, so you can find all the details here.

My biggest fear was the length... I'm owning a few waist belts and some of them don't fit for me since I'm pretty slim... The exact measurements are on Zaful's page and according to those it should be fitting just right. And yes, that's definitely the case, it has the exact size I need. If it was a little longer it wouldn't fit at all though... So here's my tip: Make sure it's the right length for you because there is only one size!

If you read my other posts you already know I'm into oversized tops. In order to avoid looking like a walking barrel I decided to get this belt to 'tie it all up'. Moreover, I fell in love with it looking like a corset. I'd definitely never wear a single corset with nothing beneath it, but this way I'm able to combine it with different tops and dresses which is just perfect!

Another important point: It's pretty huge which means it definitely stands out. If you don't want that I recommend checking Zaful's page for similar but smaller pieces. Other than that I think you can also turn the tied up part around and wear it as a simple black belt, in case you don't want anyone to see the metal rings and bow.

Price is $10.99 which might seems like a lot for a simple belt. But its overall look and the fact that it's very comfortable to wear make up for it really. Altogether I think it's my favorite from all the things I got, judging from how many times I already wore it, haha!

You can order it by clicking here.
And if you want to check out all of Zaful's shop, please click here.

Thank you for reading everyone and have a great day!





※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the combination with oversized tops. If want it less outstanding it might also work well with a vintage-looking high-waist skirt, if you like this kind of stuff. This outfit is awesome, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment and your suggestion with the skirt!
      That's a great idea and I'm definitely going through my things to see if I have one that fits! ^-^

      Delete