Sunday, January 14, 2018

Black Funny ZZ - Expectations vs. Reality #1 (Zaful Review)



Alright, here it is, the first review of one of the items from my Zaful wishlist (here)!

Let's see if it lives up to my expectations:

I'm going to start with the ordering process and the time of arrival. Since shipping starts in China, it usually takes a while. Moreover, there were quite a few holidays (Christmas etc.), so it took even longer than usual - about two weeks in total to be exact. That's fine, I was expecting this to happen.

Package: It was torn a little. It's the first one of their packages that arrived like that here... How could this happen? Well, they don't really ship their stuff in real 'thick paper packages' (don't know how to call that in English, but I'm assuming you know what I mean ~), but wrapped up plastic bag kind things instead. It makes it all lighter but also - as it happened -, it's easier for it to tear apart. However, the items didn't fall out or were damaged luckily!

Now about the sweater: You can find my reasons for ordering it in my previous post. But did my expectations come true? Well, kind of I guess...
First of all, it unfortunately isn't as long as I thought. You can see it in the picture too. I'm wearing high waisted pants, so you can't see anything. But for anyone prefering low rise pants I definitely recommend to wear something beneath the sweater. (I'd like to mention here that I myself am not that tall and the sweater was one-sized, so there is no other option for you as for size...).

Next thing I was a little sad about: The sleeves are very short too.
I was planning to wear it during the cold winter season (so basically right now) but I'm afraid I need to combine it with a jacket which definitely doesn't look so good I believe...
So, it's a sweater for winter/spring season after all...

Nevertheless, there are some good points too: It's very soft and extremly comfortable to wear!
Moreover, I love the retro print, it looks really great and is perfect for video game lovers (like me)!
And the most important thing: I think it looks decent on me (here it is, selfish me, haha ~). Despite my love for oversized stuff, I'm always a little worried it looks strange on me... But I don't feel weird at all, especially when combining it with very tight pants.
Glad I still found a great sweater for my most hated season!

What did it cost? $27.99. With small flaws like the short sleeves, you have to decide for yourself if you want to give it a try. But seriously, it makes up for it with its print and soft garment. So why not trying it after all? It definitely is an outstanding piece!

You can order it by clicking here.
Or you wanna check out all of Zafuls clothes? Go here!


Tomorrow, I'm going to post the next Zaful review, so stay tuned!

Thank you very much for reading everyone and have a great day!





※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment