Sunday, August 14, 2016

Video Games x Nails



So, I decided to post about my nails for the very first time!
I've been using nail polish for years already and at some point I bascially started to draw stuff. That's what I'm still doing today because using just one color is really boring in my opinion...
Can't say I'm really good at it though, so please don't expect too much...
Ironically, I never tried either fake nails or anything else but real nail polish before, so all designs I'm going to show you below can be done with (almost) everything you can get in your next door local shop.
The only thing you need is patience I guess and a lot of time!

One of my favorite things to do is video game nails! I've only done it three times though because it's really difficult...
So to all gaming nerds out there who still need some inspiration, here you go:






1. Pac-Man


This picture is from several years ago, so yes, it looks pretty awful, haha! But it isn't too difficult do since you don't need many colors and it isn't so detailed.
For the eyes, you can just use a very thin brush or you can get the Sure Promise nail polish I'm using. Those have a very thin pen which is perfect for small details! Where you can buy those? Amazon and Ebay. Just type in the brand name and you will find them immediately!


2. Super Mario


Those are my favorites out of all three! They were extremly difficult to do though because they are really detailed...
But with a thin brush or pen it should be fine, so don't worry!


3. Pokémon


Last one: Pokémon!
I admit, I stole the idea from people who have done this before...
However, there are so many different Pokémon, so you can basically choose your favorites and still be individual, haha!
And what's especially great about doing it the way I did it: You don't have to draw the whole Pokémon but people will still recognize them!



So, I hope I could inspire some of you to try it yourself! 
I personally think that doing a whole tutorial isn't very useful, since I can't tell you anything other bloggers or youtubers haven't mentioned before...
Just take your favorite nail polish and a thin brush and try it yourself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment