Saturday, August 27, 2016

Ready For Autumn / DressLily





I'm prepared for fall!
Yesterday, my package from Dress Lily arrived and I got this wonderful coat!
I didn't have a black coat for fall/spring yet, so I'm glad I found this one on the shop.
I must admit though that I've been a little worried at first...
The material is chiffon, so I expected it to be not too warm and thus not fitting for the upcoming season... But it turned out to be just fine actually since it has more layers. I definitely won't freeze, haha!
What else there is to say? It does have adjustable sleeves which is good if it's getting too warm. It can also be tied which is important because if your size is XS or S it's a little too big without tying it...
It also has this little cape thingy which makes it really unique and it has been pretty much the reason why, in the end, I bought it.

How to combine it?
Well, with black, haha. But I decided to add my favorite color too: red! I love to combine black and red, so I'm definitely going to take this bag with me when wearing the coat!

Now about Dress Lily:
After a little more than a week the package has arrived. Personally, I think that's really fine.
They do sell many great things, so I'm pretty sure you're going to find something there as well!
The prices are amazing and the quality is fine too, so it's definitely worth to give it a try, especially if you want some in vogue clothes without spending too much money.

Go check out Dress Lily shop HERE.

Black Coat - Dress Lily (Link here)




CLICK for Instagram
CLICK for Twitter
CLICK for Lookbook


※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment