Sunday, June 24, 2018

Bold - Expectations vs. Reality #5 (Zaful Review)



The first top from Zaful is finally here!
I was talking about reviewing it earlier (click here), so let's see if it lives up to my expectations.

As usual, it arrived between 1-2 weeks after I ordered it. Not too surprising since they ship from China. If you want to order something from Zaful and you don't live in East Asia, you should keep in mind that it'll take some time.
Everything has been okay though. No package damages or anything.

Now about the top itself:
First of all, the quality of the fabric is fine. I was worried about it earlier because I thought it may looks extremly cheap but it actually doesn't, at least in my opinion. In fact, I totally love the way it looks, especially when I see myself wearing it in the pictures right now. Generally I'm a huge lace fan, so this one is just perfect for me!

But there are some negative points too:
Criticism 1: If you compare my photos too those on Zaful's website, the top appears much longer in my pictures. Or maybe it's just me but it really seems like the shop is displaying a shorter version of the top. It's not like I'm angry about it though because I actually like the fact that it isn't super short. But in case you want to order it, be aware that it might turns out to be a little longer than it seems.

Criticism 2: It's way too big altogether. Wow, I never thought I'd ever say that about something I ordered from China because usually clothes or shoes are too small. I got an S size which is exactly the size I need (sometimes XS too, but the smallest one they had was S). If I raise my arms you can see that I'm basically swimming in it and unfortunately I forgot to take a picture to show you...
It still has a zipper on its left side and I'll probably have it removed and have someone make it a little tighter. However, if you have an S size too and you're not blessed with big breats (like me...) then you should really think about ordering it twice unless you can sew or you know someone who can change it for you.

Its price is $14.99 and it's available in three different colors (black, light blue, white).
Go check it out here!

As for the other top I ordered, I'm afraid I won't be able to review it because it was out of stock the moment I wanted to buy it...
Maybe it'll be available again soon but I'm not sure... Wait and see it is, I guess.



CLICK for Lookbook 


※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

1 comment:

  1. such a cute top! and i love your tattoo.


    http://ami-amour.com/

    ReplyDelete