Saturday, June 9, 2018

Expectations vs. Reality: Another Zaful Wishlist!



Yey, I'm back with another post.
I was offered to review more items from Zaful, so that's what I'm going to do!
Right now I still don't have the clothes I picked yet but I'll say a few words about them now and see if they actually turn out to be the way I want them to be.
Besides, Zaful are celebrating their 4th anniversary right now, so there is a huge sale on their page. Don't forget to check it out!

Those are the two pieces I'm going to choose:


1. Frilly Printed Cold Shoulder Blouse


Starting with a dangerous one. I can't wear clothes that limit my movements because parts of my body I don't want to be revealed could be revealed, if you know what I'm saying. It's not the kind of top/dress for bras either because they'll show and it's gonna look weird. But then again, it seems to be extremly comfortable and nice for hot summer weather, so I want to give it a try. Maybe I'm able to find a solution to combine it with a top or something...



2. Cami Scalloped Lace Tank Top


I was looking for something like that! Those tops are great for hot temperatures and I can wear them underneath other shirts too. The only thing I'm worried about here is the quality of the fabric... But I'll say more about that as soon as I got my order.


Reviews and photos will be up as soon as my package arrived, so stay tuned!






※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment