Monday, September 5, 2016

Workout Time / PPZ





And here is my sports outfit!
Now I still wish I'd do more sports, haha!
Got those amazing yoga pants from PPZ! They are so soft and comfortable to wear, I'm already in love! I also like the pink elastic! It adds some more color to it. Altogether it fits perfectly, it's not too tight or too loose around the waist at all, so I can really recommend it if you're still looking for the perfect pants to do your workout!

When I looked through my clothes I also found this great green top from Nike. It's the perfect color to match! And something else I'm totally in love with: silver clothes! Definitely had to add my favorite sneakers and this silver jacket!

However, I'm sure I'm going to combine those pants with a longer shirt or maybe even a dress too. It's just so comfortable, so I really want to wear it for other occasions as well.
And since it's mostly black, it's easy to find something that matches.

Besides, PPZ offers so much more than just yoga pants!
They have amazing lingerie too, so you should definitely take a look at their shop here!
Package was in good condition and it took a little more than a week until it arrived which is totally okay in my opinion. The quality of the pants is really good, so the price is just fine too.

Give it a try and check out PPZ's shop HERE.

Yoga Pants - PPZ (link here)
Green Top - Nike
Silver Sneakers - Hummel

CLICK for Instagram
CLICK for Twitter
CLICK for Lookbook 

  
※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment