Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Popcorn!! / Gamiss




Okay everyone, I'm sorry.
If you're following me on lookbook then you've already seen those photos. But unfortunately I didn't get to actually write a blog post yet, so here it finally is!

I ordered from Gamiss again and tried something else for once.
First of all, the most outstanding accessory in the picture: the bag!
Immediately after I've seen it I was sure that I needed to get it! It's just so edgy and reminds me of those great old 50ies cinemas which is awesome because I'm into this kind of nostalgic stuff!
It also came with two different straps, a longer one (the chain one in the picture) and a rather short one to wear it as a hand bag. Sadly, there is a knot in my chain strap which can't be removed (if you look close enough, you can see it in the picture). It really doesn't look so great, but then again there still is the short strap...

Since the bag already is a big eye-catcher, I decided to keep the rest of the outfit rather simple with a black top from H&M, a black hat and gray pants. Only the red bag and lipstick are supposed to add a little color.
The black ankle boots are from Gamiss too. It's the first time I ordered shoes from the shop, so I've been really worried they wouldn't fit...
But in fact, it's just perfect! The shop even sent them in a bigger size since they appear to be rather small. Had they come in the size I chose, they probably wouldn't fit, so I really recommend you to order yours in a bigger size!
I always wanted to have boots like those! They look great with so many different kinds of outfits, so you're definitely going to see them more often in my upcoming pictures!

When my package arrived after about two weeks, everything has been in great condition. Both items didn't cost too much (bag is $11.80, shoes are $17.18) and considering those prices the material is more than perfect!

Since the shop offers many great clothes and accesories for low prices, I can definitely recommend you to try them!


Popcorn Bag - Gamiss (Link here)
Black Ankle Boots - Gamiss (Link here)
Black Top - H&M




It's not the first time I ordered from Gamiss, so if you're interested, please check out my other item reviews too:

Black x White / Gamiss
And Your Bird Can Sing / Gamiss


Check out this look on lookbook here!


CLICK for Instagram
CLICK for Twitter
CLICK for Lookbook 


※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment