Saturday, August 6, 2016

And Your Bird Can Sing / Gamiss



YES! I finally have a dark green dress!
A while ago, I've seen one in a shop but for some reason I didn't buy it... I definitely regretted this decision...
However, at Gamiss shop (link here) I finally found one and I love it so much!
Once again, it has this retro vibe to it but that's exactly what I'm into right now! I also love the bird print! That's what makes it outstanding and adds up to its loveliness.
It's very nice to wear since the fabric is very light and because of that I'm sure it won't get too warm during hot summer days.
Only problem: It's a little hard to move my arms and shoulders while altogether the size is actually too big for me (even though I chose the smallest size available). So yeah, that's kind of weird. But then again, I don't want to do sports while wearing it, so I can totally live with this minor problem!

It didn't come with the white belt, so I added it myself because I felt like there was something missing. And looking at the photos now, I'll definitely wear it with belts only especially because it looks so much better with at least some lighter colors!
And of course, a black hat as always, haha!

If you don't know Gamiss yet, then you should definitely check out their shop!
They have so many great and different items in stock, so I'm sure everyone will find at least some pieces they like! Moreover, they definitely are up to date with what's in vogue worldwide recently too, so another good reason to take a look at their shop!
Delivery didn't take too long in my opinion (arrived about a week after ordering) and the package itself was totally fine, so no damages or anything.
Prices are okay as well, so you find something you like, you should really give it a try and order your new clothes there!

Go check out Gamiss shop HERE!
And their Facbook page too by clicking HERE!

Dark Green Dress - Gamiss (Link here)
Black Shoes - Gabor

CLICK for Instagram
CLICK for Twitter
CLICK for Lookbook 


※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment