Saturday, December 3, 2016

Embracing Winter / Zaful




And despite the title I still hate winter. I will always hate it. Just the fact that it's so cold and dark the whole time is enough for it to be my most hated season.
Nevertheless, I still have to think of what to wear during the upcoming months and Zaful had some great items in stock which will make those days of rain, snow and cold tempertures a little better!

First of all, I was looking for a new hat and found this great black beret! I've seen so many bloggers wearing one and finally decided to get a hat like this too since it's really cute, nice to wear and it even keeps warm! I didn't expect it to actually be fit for winter, but it turns out to be just fine for chilly days!

I kept the overall outfit in black with long wool socks, a black long sleeve dress and black tights. Now here comes something new I never actually tried before: socks with chunky heels. Yes, basically everyone is wearing it like that, but I always felt like this is going to be either too warm or too cold...
But since it just looks so wonderful I definitely will try this soon, especially since I'm already in love with those great cross-strap heart heels from Zaful! You can wear them either with or without socks like those in the picture, so they are perfect for basically every season! So yes, once again your probably going to see those shoes more often in my upcoming photos!

All black is fine, but this time I really needed some color too and decided to add one of my beloved coats: A light violet one from edc! I'm definitely wearing this one a lot recently, especially because the color is really cheering me up during those rather dark days.

I'm writing this again and again, but seriously, I can totally recommend you to try Zaful! They have so many great items for rather low prices! For example, the beret was just $7.98. It also comes in plenty of different colors, so if you don't need a black one, you can even get it in gray, blue or even bright yellow. 
The shoes cost $38.99. I have to admit that it has been a little hard to close the buckles because of the heart shape, but with a little patience it works just fine. I ordered them in my regular size and they also fit perfectly!
Both items have been sent separately since the beret has been out of stock, so it took about two weeks for it to arrive. I got the shoes after about one week though.

Here is the link to Zaful's shop, so please check it out!

Black Beret - Zaful (link here)
Cross-Strap Chunky Heels - Zaful (link here)
Violet Coat - edc



It's not the first time I'm reviewing Zaful, so please check out my other posts too!

Royal Red / Zaful
Sun, Moon & Stars / Zaful


This look is on lookbook too: here!


CLICK for Instagram
CLICK for Twitter
CLICK for Lookbook 


※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment