Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Black x White / Gamiss





I'm so in love with this outfit!
I finally got myself a long see-through skirt! It's hard to see in the picture, but there actually is a short skirt beneath it. This is the first longer skirt I have now since I never wanted one before. Once again, I changed my mind and decided to finally get one! I don't regret this decision at all, especially with this amazing skirt from Gamiss!
It was so cheap but the quality is surprisingly good! The lace makes it all look a little more gothic, but that's exactly the way I like it! Can't wait until I can finally wear it (hopefully still this year, haha)!

As a perfect match, I also decided to get this cute shirt from Gamiss. I'm not into cute prints that much anymore but for some reason this one caught my attention. I love the chess pattern and it's also a little oversized which is good, especially for warm summer days. The material is really light too, so it's extremly comfortable to wear. Only problem: You can see through it, so I'll have to wear another shirt beneath it...

I really wasn't sure if those two pieces are looking good together. But seeing the pictures now I'm glad I got both of them! Together with my black ballet pumps and some accessories this outfit is just perfect in my opinion!

About Gamiss:
It's the second time I ordered clothes from the shop and once again they didn't disappoint me at all. Took a little more than a week until everything arrived and it has all been in good condition too. As I already mentioned, I'm especially surprised the skirt has such good quality even though it only costs about 6$! It's extremely cheap but looks amazing and it's so comfortable to wear! If you're also looking for a skirt like that, I can really recommend this one!

Go check out Gamiss' shop HERE.

Black & White Top - Gamiss (Link Here)
Skirt - Gamiss (Link Here)




CLICK for Instagram
CLICK for Twitter
CLICK for Lookbook 


※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment