Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Royal Red / Zaful





More shopping from Zaful!
This time I ordered this wonderful dark red dress! Since it's my favorite color and because of the amazing lace sleeves it simply had to be part of my dress collection!

I was really surprised about the material. It has a leathery feeling to it and is extremly soft!
I have to admit though that I don't like the shape that much since it falls pretty loose. I prefer dresses that sit rather tight so I'm probably going to wear it with a belt. Couldn't find a nice one for the photo but I'll definitely keep my eyes open for the perfect belt to match.

I also decided to add this awesome necklace from Claire's and my beloved leggings from Punkrave!
Those two items give the whole outfit a little gothic touch. And yeah... A hat once again, haha.

It took about two weeks until the package arrived. Everything has been in great condition as always. The dress had a few bigger crinkles due to the shipping but those were easy to remove with ironing. The material actually doesn't get crinkles that easily.
Even though it only costs $29,99 it has real good quality!

It's the second time I ordered from Zaful and so far they didn't disappoint me!
If you find something on their shop you like, you should really give it a try and buy it!

Red Dress - Zaful (Link Here)
Leggings - Punkrave (Link Here)
Necklace - Claire's


CLICK for Instagram
CLICK for Twitter
CLICK for Lookbook

※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment