Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Sun, Moon & Stars / Zaful




That's me getting summer clothes when summer is nearly over, haha!
A few years ago, I still refused to buy a croptop like this one from Zaful because I simply don't like its shape. For some reason I changed my mind though and here it is, a black croptop!
It's perfect for warm summer days, extremly comfortable to wear and I really love this quote from E.E. Cummings! So romantic for such an unromantic person like me, haha!
That's probably why I chose the dark lipstick from the get-go. I didn't feel like this outfit needed any color at all for once.

The shorts are from Zaful too. I always wanted lace shorts like those because I think it just looks really beautiful! And I'm a lace-fan in general, so yeah, I just needed this in my collection!
Thanks to the elastic it's also very comfortable to wear.
So altogether I'd say this is the perfect outfit for lazy days. At the same time, I can totally see myself wearing this at parties, festivals or concerts when it's really hot, so basically it's great for almost all kinds of occasions except for formal ones of course.

As you can see, I still added different accessories like a necklace, rings and bracelets. I just felt like it's necessary because otherwise it would be a little boring...
And yeah, the black hat is important too of course!

About Zaful:
First time for me shopping there and I'm really happy!
After a little more than a week both items arrived and have been in great condition. I got what I expected for what it costs, so nothing to complain at all, except that the S size top is a little too big for me but really, I can live with that.

Go give it a try if you want trendy clothes that aren't too expensive! Their shop link is HERE.

Black Top - Zaful (Link here)
Black Shorts - Zaful (Link here)

CLICK for Instagram
CLICK for Twitter
CLICK for Lookbook 


※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment