Sunday, February 4, 2018

Eclipse - FashionMia Review #3


And here is the last FashionMia review!
This time, there are two items: The black lace top and the white necklace in the picture.

I hate to say it, but once again the top didn't really live up to my expectations...
Unfortunately it's a little too tight around my shoulders. I chose size S (which is what I usually need) but I probably should have taken M instead. On the other hand it's also kind of wide, so I'm not sure if it didn't look weird in M? Argh, so many questions...
Anyways, besides the fact that the sleeves are a little short (once again) too, it's actually quite nice. I had my few minutes in shock when I was wearing it for the first time because I totally didn't like it on me, but it's really pretty nice combined with the white flower dress in the photo. It's surprising how ones impression can change immediately after you do some little things differently...

Altogether, it's pretty cute. I argue that it doesn't really fall as nicely as in the pictures on FM's page, but hey, I've got an iron, so there is a good chance a miracle is gonna happen. Other than that I have to be extremly careful if I want to take it off because, you know, it's tight around my shoulders...

Moving on to the necklace now: It's so cute!
Can't really complain here except that it's a little too long (or my neck is too thin...), so it's not really a choker anymore but a normal necklace instead.
That's fine though, it still looks great! Can't wait to wear it!

The top's price was $24,91 and the choker was $3,79. You can get the first item here and the necklace is right here. And by clicking here you get to see all of FashionMia's shop.

I'm mentioning it once again: Shipping took about one month because I'm in Europe and FM are based in China. Please keep that in mind if you're ordering from their shop.

Thanks for reading everyone and have a great day!






※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment