Saturday, February 24, 2018

Girly - Expectations vs. Reality #4 (Gamiss Review)



And here they are, all the things from my most recent wishlist (here)!
It's not the first time I ordered from Gamiss, so let's see if I'm as happy as last time with what I got.

I ordered three different items that I combined in one look because it worked out pretty well. The green dress can be worn without pants too but right now I feel more comfortable like this (because it's still winter and it's freaking cold...).

Since I already mentioned it, I'm going to start with the dress: I got it in size S and it's still rather big. But that's okay since it's supposed to be oversized. However, I used a belt in the picture because otherwise it looks a little strange, at least I don't feel so great if I don't tie it up like that... So if you have the same problem with oversized stuff that might makes you look like a walking tent then I recommend you to get a belt too.
As for my fear with the sleeves: They're just fine! It looks like they're too short in the photos but actually they have just the right length. So altogether I'm happy with this one! Especially because you can either wear it as a dress or as a top. The price is $16.70 which is really cheap for such a nice piece. You can get it right here!

Let's move on to the backpack: One of my favorites because it's really cute! I was surprised it has so many small pockets inside and outside too. I love to hide all my stuff in my bags, so I'm really glad there are so many places where I can put everything (and never find it again...). The only thing that's a little annoying is the gold thing on the front side. It says something like "made in italv - veasrge" which clearly is supposed to be a Versace fake... That's totally unnecessary... Would have prefered it without it really... But that's my only complaint.
Unfortunately, the red one is sold out, so I'll link the pink version here. Price is $18.80.

And the last one: Those lovely silver shoes!
Those are the ones I was looking forward to the most and at the same time I was worried because buying shoes online is always a huge risk. And well, I'm afraid some of my fears came true... Unfortunately, they're a little too small even though 37 is exactly my size. However, I'm convinced that they would be too big if I ordered them in 38... And since 37.5 doesn't exist, oh well...
Nevertheless I'm fine walking in them, just not for too long. In addition I'm starting to sweat in those kind of shoes very easily, so here is another reason I can wear them for just a few hours only...
As for the glitter stuff falling off, yeah, I already lost some. But it doesn't really seem like you're losing like a hundred of them everyday, so just be careful and it should be fine.
Unfortunately, they're sold out already... Here is the link anyway: Click. Price was $26.19 and there's also been a gold and black version. Maybe they stock up again? Just keep an eye on it or check out Gamiss' whole shop for similar ones!

It took about three weeks until everything arrived because they're shipping from China. Just keep that in mind if you need something very quickly.

Hope my review helped you deciding! :)





※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment