Friday, June 23, 2017

Back to the 60s! - FashionMia Dress Review



Time for another review!
I already promised a new one a while back on my instagram.
Well, here it is now!

FashionMia sent me some amazing dresses to review last week and this is one of them.
I totally love it's 60s touch! If there is any decade I love for it's fashion then it's definitely the 1960s, so I basically had to pick this wonderful piece immediately!
It's available in two different colors. Mine is light blue but it also comes in pink. Personally, I'm not really a huge fan of both colors, but since I loved the shape of the dress and the cute bow on the collar I just went with blue. I have to admit though that it probably doesn't look so amazing on me since I'm extremly pale, haha! But it's summer right now, so time to tan!

Can't complain about the quality at all! It only costs 16.95$ but for this price it's more than okay! I picked it in a bigger size than I usually need too (S instead of XS because there was no XS). Since it's from a Chinese brand - and most pieces usually are a little smaller when they are coming from Asia - it's better to choose a bigger size in the first place. Luckily it fits perfectly and there even is still enough space to move despite it being rather tight.

It's rather formal, so I'm only going to wear it for any occations with a stricter dresscode. I was thinking about using it as a simple summer dress for walks in the park, picnics etc. but it's probably a little too posh for that. But I'd love to hear your opinion on this, since I'm really not sure...

As for shipping, here is where I have some complaints... Since the day it has been dispatched it took more than two weeks to arrive. That's still okay I think. However, it took even longer until it has been dispatched from the processing center, so alltogether I was waiting for it for about one month. Thus my recommendation for you is that if you want to get pieces from FashionMia, order asap to make sure it arrives at the time when you need it. Compared to other shops from China I bought items from, sending took the longest here.

HOWEVER! I do believe it shouldn't stop you from giving it a try. The prices are very fair, the quality is nice and there are many great pieces they sell, so why don't you take a look at their shop (HERE)?


Blue Dress - FashionMia (link here)




※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute dress on you. Retro is always a winner with me

    https://retrocasual.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete