Sunday, August 27, 2017

Summer of Green & Blue





Yes, major change here.
I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for quite a while already.
Finally, I did it! And I'm really happy I found my courage to go through with it.
Have to admit though that I was really hoping it would be smaller, but the motive itself was far too detailed, so there was no way for it to come in the size I imagined.
However, I like it anyway, luckily!

About the outfit now:
I just randomly threw some things together. The skirt is from Gamiss and I already reviewed it here. The top is from Tally Weijl. I really love this one since it's perfect for summer. And somehow I'm really into flowers nowadays.
I also decided to add a belt because I felt like something was missing without it.

Moreover, I like to put my bangs back recently. I won't have them grow longer again but currently I just feel more comfortable if they are out of my face. Must be the summer heat again I suppose...

Altogether this basically shows what kind of outfits I'm into right now. Long skirts are my favorites at the moment and slightly oversized tops are just perfect as well. Basically everything I'm wearing recently is kind of like this and it works for basically any daily life occasion too!


Flower Top - Tally Weijl
Black Skirt - Gamiss
Cross Necklace - Claire's


2 comments: