Saturday, June 24, 2017

Monochrome Thinking - FashionMia Dress Review





I chose this wonderful gray/black dress too, even though it's not a color combination I'm really into actually. However, I liked it's overall shape together with the bow.
Since the skirt is extremly tight it's a little hard to walk in it but that's the way it's supposed to be I guess. I'd totally wear it with high heels because it basically is a secretary outfit, while in my case it probably comes in handy for job interviews or any other extremly formal occasions.

It costs 22.95$. Quality is good for this price and it's also rather comfortable to wear, even though it felt a little itchy after a while. The bow is a little heavy, so it's always hanging down unfortunately. I'm still going to fix it with a few stitches before wearing it though.
Other than that it fits perfectly! I chose size S again which is a size smaller than I actually need.

The black lace necklace is also from FashionMia. I'm definitely going to take separate pictures of it soon so you can see it closely. The reason I chose it for this look was simply to make the whole outfit look less formal and put a little more of my prefered rock/grunge/gothic - or whatever you want to call it - style into it. Of all FashionMia pieces, this one is definitely my favorite, so you're totally going to see it more often in other photos! It's price was 1.95$ on their shop.

It came with in the same package as the dress I reviewed before (here), so it took about one month to arrive too. Once again the same tip for you: If you order from FashionMia, do it as soon as possible because shipping is going to take a while!
However, I do believe you should give it a try anyway! The prices are good and their pieces are wonderful, so please take a look at their shop (HERE)!


Dress - FashionMia (link here)
Necklace - FashionMia (SOLD OUT)




※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

1 comment: