Monday, July 10, 2017

Flowers - FashionMia Dress Review





Guess that's oddly colorful compared to my other looks, haha!
But I have to admit that I have an extremy girly side I sometimes want to express too. And this wonderful flower dress helps me reaching this goal!

It arrived last week as the last piece for me to review from the brand FashionMia. Personally, I have to say I've been a little disappointed when I held it in my hands for the first time because the material is very very thin and thus I'm scared one wrong move will tear it.
On the other hand though it's very light and comfortable, so it's perfect for hot summer days!

Moreover, you can see through it since it's white, so you definitely have to wear something beneath it.
Other than that it was a little hard for me to put it on because it's rather tight around the waist. If you want to buy it I recommend you to take a bigger size than you usually have. If it's too large then the black belt which came with the dress comes in handy to pull it tighter. In my case, the belt has been too long unfortunately, so it looks rather ridiculous in the picture... I will add up some more holes later to make it fit perfectly. Chose mine in S by the way, so it was the smallest one available.

However, FashionMia added a size chart to their page which is very helpful to make sure you get your piece with all the right measurements (here)! Price is 23.95$.
As for delivery, it was much faster than last time. Guess something just went wrong with my first package to take so long.
Altogether I think they have some great pieces they're selling and they are also rather cheap! Definitely recommending you to check their shop out (HERE) and give them a try!



Flower Dress - FashionMia (LINK HERE)





※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

5 comments: