Monday, April 17, 2017

Bad Hair Days



The kind of days I'm having all the time recently since I'm too lazy to do my hair properly...
In such a case, I have to come up with ideas how to make it look acceptable and well, you can see the result...
It's still weird, haha.

But the outfit matches perfectly, simply because it's also a little messy. I have this white dress which I don't want to wear without something beneath it. So what do I do? I pull a random black H&M top out of my closet, as well as a see-through cardigan from Max & Riley, mix everything together and that's what I got.
Didn't really expect it to look good in any way, but it turned out better than I thought. Guess that's actually a good outfit for those lazy days when you just don't want to leave your house but you have to and you also don't care about looking so great.
Clearly, I believe one still can see that you didn't give your look a second thought when wearing but it still has something cool to it, so I'd definitely go outside like this!

The heels are from Tally Weijl and combined with those the look has something grunge- and rock-like to it which I also love! Guess that something more girly like ballet pumps would have worked too though.

What do you think about it?

Besides, I'm sorry I can't tell you the brand of the dress...
Found it when I did second-hand shopping (as I often do...) and of course, the label is missing again... No doubt you can find a similar one somewhere on the internet though, so keep your eyes open!



Black Cardigan - Max & Riley
Black Top - H&M
Black Heels - Tally Weijl



And guess what? The look is on lookbook too, so click here to see it!




No comments:

Post a Comment