Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Expectations vs. Reality: Gamiss Valentine's Day Wishlist




Alright, let's do it again!
If you read my wishlist post from a few weeks ago you know what's coming up now, so let's start right away:

I'm gonna choose some items from Gamiss' shop and see if they live up to my expectations.
For a better comparison I'm going to write down here what I hope the item's are gonna be like and what my fears are etc.

Since Gamiss have a valentine's sale going on right now, I'm trying to put together a whole outfit for this occasion. They also put up a special page for their valentine's day special, so check it out by clicking here.

1. Olive Green Shirt Dress



Recently I'm into shirt dresses and at the same time I'm getting a lot of stuff in olive green (for some reason?). This one seems pretty cute, so I'm gonna give it a try. My fears here: The sleeves could be too short. Other than that I'm gonna try wearing it with a belt since it could also be a little too wide, but let's wait and see.


2. Red Backpack



I used to have a red bag but the zipper is broken so I can't use it anymore... Not really using backpacks that much actually, but I feel like I wanna give it a try. Worst thing that could happen: It's too small for all of my stuff... Even though the measurements are on Gamiss' page, I would have prefered to see it on a picture with someone wearing it. There isn't a photo like that though, so it's a risk, but I think I'm gonna take it...


3. Silver Loafer Shoes



This is the item I'm looking forward to the most and at the same time, I'm also worried the most here. Ordering shoes online is always a risk, especially since they are coming from China and the size may varies. Another point: They could be uncomfortable or the glitter stuff is falling off easialy.
Wow, so many fears... But I won't know if I don't try.


As soon as everything arrives here I'm going to review it, so stay tuned!





※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment