Sunday, December 17, 2017

Expectations vs. Reality: Zaful Wishlist!





Well, hello again.

I know, I'm rather inactive here... But that's what you know already since it's never been different... If any new looks are coming up then you can definitely find them even faster on my lookbook, like this one. Chances I'm actually writing about new outfit ideas are getting slimmer now, since I decided to do so only if I also want to introduce a shop to you at the same time.

And yes, that's exactly what I'm planning to do today too! There is only one little difference: I don't own the clothes I'm showing you yet. So basically this is a wishlist, and me trying and reviewing items will happen a few weeks later, promise!

Personally, I think this is rather interesting, since it's perfect for comparing my expectations with my experience when I actually got everything I ordered. Online shopping is something everyone does nowadays but seriously, aren't we still worried everything turns out to be different (worse) compared to the photos online? Well, I definitely am worried. I hate feeling like my money was spent for nothing...

So, thanks to the wonderful shop called Zaful, I can now ultimately test this phenomenon and see if what I'm hoping for becomes true! On a side note, they also have a great Christmas event going on right now which is called Christmas Deals 2017. What does that mean exactly? If you're having an account, you're able to open one of their little presents on their website (here) every day. If you're lucky, you can win a free shipping code! So go check out their Christmas Deals, it's really worth it!

Alright, now let's see what I'm going to test and review for you:



1. Striped Wide Leg Palazzo Pants 



I love wide clothes like this one for summer! And yes, since I'm a summer-lover, I'm already preparing my wardrobe for the upcoming months.
On the other hand though I'm kind of worried because I'm actually not that much into stripes, but I like them here for some reason. Moreover it's high-waisted and you can tie it up, so it should be sitting tightly.
And there was a video on Zaful's page, so you can see the pants when moving! That's perfect and it made me choose them in the end.
Let's see what they're like when they arrived here!



2. Drop Shoulder Letter Cartoon Jacquard Sweater 



Absolutely not the kind of shirts I'm usually wearing, haha! But I love the 90s retro print and it looks so comfortable, so I have to try! Oversized is always great too, just hoping it's not too huge and looks like I'm wearing a tent (it's one size after all)...
Looking forward to this one the most, so let's see if it lives up to that!



3. Lace Up Metal Circles Pleated Corset Belt



I always wanted a belt like this, so I'm giving it a try. Worst thing that could happen: I'm still too slim and it doesn't sit tightly. According to the measurements on Zaful's site it should be just fine though. But once again, let's wait and see first...



I'm going to update you with pictures and my reviews as soon as everything has arrived, so stay tuned!





※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment