Monday, January 15, 2018

Summer Stripes - Expectations vs. Reality #2 (Zaful Review)


Second Zaful review, here we go!

Since I want to start exactly like I did with my first post, package and time of arrival is the first thing to talk about. However, it came in the same package as my videogame sweater, so please go here to find all the details!
I can say as much though: Specifically the plastic bag of those pants have been torn a little. Nothing happened though, it's not damaged.

Alright, I think I already mentioned that this is the piece I've been worried about the most because of the stripes (not much of a fan of clothes with stripes) and its overall shape. But somehow those pants really caught my interest (probably because of slit?) and I wanted to try them.
And guess what? I don't regret it! They are extremly comfortable, very light and perfect for hot summer days! I can't wait to wear them in a few months!

Let's go a little more into detail now: They are very wide, so if you're as thin as me, you should think twice if you want to wear them, since it may looks like a tent around your legs. As for me, I'll stick to very tight tops to combine it with, like in the picture. This way, I feel confident enough to go outside (which has been one of my top worries too...).
The slit doesn't go up too far, so no one is going to see something when you sit down or move.

There is only one issue I have with the belt: Since the pants don't fit perfectly around my waist (I chose S size btw), I need to tie it up very tight with the belt which was included.
However, sadly there are only two 'holes' (don't know how to call that) where the belt goes through, so especially at the back it may slips over the pants. Altogether, I still have to pull them up sometimes and this could get a little annoying...

Definitely thinking about adjusting another one of those hole-thingies myself since this shouldn't be too much work.
But other than that I'm happy I chose them! The stripes are - despite my non-existend love for stripes - really lovely and it's a great feeling to wear them!
One thing I still like to mention though: I recommend wearing them combined with higher shoes to avoid getting the pants dirty. They might be a little too long depending on the size you choose...

Price is $13.11 which really isn't so much. You want to get them? Click here to see them on Zaful's store!

The next review is coming up at the end of the week, so stay tuned and thanks for reading!





※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment