Saturday, July 30, 2016

All black is fine, but...



But I decided to still add some green shorts to the look!
Yes, I'm totally into black clothes, but I also love colors, so I actually have some pieces with rather bright colors too. Those FB Sister shorts are just one example. I personally think they look pretty cool combined with black!
This lace cardigan belongs to one of my most favorite pieces as well. I got it from EMP shop (here). By looking at some of my looks, you probably figured I'm generally a huge fan of lace stuff, haha ;)
The top is from Tally Weijl and I really like this one too!
And all combined with my creepers and a hat makes it just perfect for me!

Lace Cardigan - Gothicana
Green Shorts - FB Sisters
Black Top - Tally Weijl

LOOK ON LOOKBOOK here

♥ Instagram: www.instagram.com/JustSonii/
♣ Twitter: www.twitter.com/JustSonii/
♦ Lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/justsonii

No comments:

Post a Comment