Thursday, July 14, 2016

And I'm giving it another try...


Hi everyone!

Welcome to my new blog. I created it in addition to my lookbook account, since things are going well there and I feel like I should still say a thing or two about the looks I'm presenting.
So here it is, another blog. I really hope I'll keep on posting here this time, since I know I'm not really good at keeping websites like that alive...

Anyway, what are you going to see here?
Basically, I'll just add some details about what I'm wearing, how I got the idea for the look, where I got all items from etc. etc.
Maybe (just maybe!) I will post some personal things too sometimes, but I'll definitely try to focus on outfit posts.
I'm also in love with nail art, so you probably get to see some pictures of my most recent creations too! ;)

I hope you enjoy what you see and maybe I'm able to even inspire some of you which basically would be the best thing to happen!

Below you can see my most recent picture from lookbook (click here).
I wore this a few days ago and really loved it! The pants are from a brand called LACSANA and seriously, I totally love them! The material is really smooth and even though it's black, it's not getting too warm when wearing them in summer!
My cardigan is from Tally Weijl. Since it's not too thick it's perfect for colder summer days. If I don't need it, I just stuff it in my bag, since it doesn't take much space at all!
Most outstanding is probably the top. I'm a huge The Beatles fan, so I had to buy it when I saw it at Forever 21! It's rather short but when I wear it with my pants (which still cover my waist, as you can see) then it's absolutely fine!
Last but not least, the shoes: I still wanted to add some color, so those shoes seemed to be just perfect!
I have to admit, they're a little old already, but they're still awesome! I generelly like the fact that they have to be tied like that!


The Beatles Top - Forever 21
Black Pants - LACSANA
Grey Cardigan - Tally Weijl
Orange Shoes - Jane Klain


Please take a look at my social media accounts too!

Twitter => https://twitter.com/JustSonii
Instagram => https://www.instagram.com/justsonii/
Lookbook => http://lookbook.nu/justsonii


No comments:

Post a Comment