Saturday, April 8, 2017

Long Time No See


Hi there! Yes I'm back, kind of...
Not feeling like complaining and explaining everything here but I admit things have been pretty tough for me in the last few months which is why I didn't update this blog anymore...
It's getting a little better recently and I decided to use my 'fashion-photo-hobby' to cheer myself up again, so yeah, probably I'm pretty much back now and hope to post regularly again!
No promises though...


So, what has changed?
I had my hair cut and it's way shorter than before now. Took some time for me to get used to it but I really like it now! Definitely gonna keep it like this for a while!
Moreover, I also did some second-hand shopping a while ago, so there is plenty of new stuff to show you!

One great top I found is this flower print see-through blouse from a brand called Frankonia Jagd
I grew to love see-through stuff, so I definitely had to buy it, even though I somehow feel like five years older when wearing it, haha! That's probably due to the hair style in the picture too since I never really wear my hair like this. It's different, but I like it for some reason!

I'm also wearing a simple black dress from Tally Weijl. Since the blouse is the most outstanding part of the whole outfit I thought it's best to just take a plain black dress.
Same with the shoes: I chose my new black Zaful platform heels! They are perfect for this look I think!


Flower Print Shirt - Frankonia Jagd
Black Dress - Tally Weijl
Platform Heels - Zaful (link here)


This look is on lookbook too, so please click here to see it!


CLICK for Instagram
CLICK for Twitter
CLICK for Lookbook 

No comments:

Post a Comment