Saturday, April 8, 2017

Simply Oversized





In the last few years I really grew to love oversized tops!
They are so comfortable and still look extremly cool when wearing them! I'm pretty slim in general, so I'm not always feeling so great when wearing very tight tops. Oversized thus is the perfect solution for me most of the time!

Basically, that's the reason why I got this dress-shirt from a German online shop called PIECES. It's really soft and perfect for warm summer days.
Since it's still pretty cold outside right now I'm going to wear it with simple black pants like those in the picture. Got those from PIECES too by the way.
My new boots from Gamiss are also great to match the overall outfit!

I have to admit though that I wouldn't really wear the top without a belt since it looks strange on me...
However, with this thin white belt it's perfectly fine! It's also the perfect item to add in general because without an accessory the outfit would be pretty boring to look at.


Olive Green Shirt - PIECES (buy here)
Black Pants - PIECES (buy here)
Black Boots - Gamiss (buy here)


This look is on lookbook too, so please click here to see it!


And here is a closer look at my new hair ;)




CLICK for Instagram
CLICK for Twitter
CLICK for Lookbook 

No comments:

Post a Comment