Thursday, May 11, 2017

Learning New Things Everyday




Yes, I'm late again...
But better late than never!

As you probably know (if you read my previous posts) I'm into long skirts recently.
In the picture, you can see my favorite one right now! It's from Laurèl and yes, I found it at a second-hand shop! It's so amazing you can find great pieces like this one there! Definitely recommending you to check your local second-hand stores, it's worth it!

Fun fact about the skirt: Those have been pants when I bought them. Very wide pants... I didn't even notice it at first because there is so much garment... And when I wore them it still looked like a skirt. Nevertheless I had it changed because I didn't feel comfortable...

Decided to combine it with a red top from Esprit since there are red dots printed on the skirt too and it's about the same color. Also added a blue bow hair tie which I'm wearing as bracelet sometimes.
As for shoes, I just chose simple black ballet pumps.

I have to wear glasses sometimes, so I also added them to the look and I think it looks good this way. It's definitely a very comfortable outfit for university, when visiting library, school etc.

What do you guys think?

Red Top - Esprit
Skirt - Laurèl

It has been uploaded on lookbook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment