Thursday, February 1, 2018

Frost - FashionMia Review #1




Well, got some reviews coming up this month, so I'm quite active for once.
Wow, what happened? Haha!
This time, it's FashionMia again!
So here we go:

First item is this amazing coat. Doesn't really look like a coat? Yeah, that's because it's one of those 'sleeves?-don't-need-that-stuff'-coats. I've seen plenty of people wearing them recently and thought it's kinda cool. My only issue with this is the fact that it doesn't really keep me warm... I usually hate stuff that isn't exactly useful, no matter how great it looks. But yes, I made an exception here ~
As a punishment, I still have to wait some months to actually wear it since it's too cold right now...

Okay, let's start with the real review now:
The garment is really soft, so it's extremly comfortable to wear. I decided to combine it with a top that isn't black to add some color and to highlight the fact that it doesn't have any sleeves.
Something that is a little sad though: It's hard to move your arms in it and you can't really use all kinds of bags, like backpacks for example. I was aware that's the case though when I bought it, but still wanted to point it out for you to consider.

Right now I can't really say much more about the item itself. I'm comparing the photos on FashionMia's page with my pictures at the moment and I noticed my buttons seem to be bigger. Moreover, I feel like the garment looks a little more 'stiff' on the website. Maybe washing and ironing does the trick here, but I'm not sure... All I can say is the item is definitely going to look like the one I'm wearing and less like the ones on FM's photos, just keep that in mind.

However, for 21,07$ this is just fine. It was much more expensive before by the way.
I took size S and it fits just perfectly. Altogether I have to say that I'm quite happy with this one. Even though my review may sounds a little negative, I'm not unhappy at all.
Just know what to expect for this price and you won't be disappointed!

Lastly, a few words as for shipping: It took nearly one month for it to arrive here. It's something you should consider if you're living in Europe or America because they are shipping from China.

Here is the link to the item.
And here you can check out all of FashionMia's store!






※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment