Friday, February 2, 2018

Smug - FashionMia Review #2


Yes, that is very different compared to my other looks, haha!
But seriously, it's been a while since I felt so confident wearing what I'm presenting here on my blog.
So no, that's not a parody of some kind, this is real. And geez, I love it!

The blazer in the picture is another FashionMia item I want to review.
That's what I have to say about it:

To be honest, this one was one of the items I was looking forward to the most and it also disappointed me the most... Well, high expectations sometimes are a bad thing I guess...
I always wanted a blazer like this that isn't too elegant, so I can combine it with normal shirts (like in the photo) to pimp up my style kind of, if you know what I'm trying to say.
That's exactly what it's doing which is why I feel good wearing it with what I'm wearing in the picture, however, the garment is extremly thin and thus it may looks a little cheap after all...

Moreover, I feel like it's easy to sweat in it after a while (also thanks to the garment)...
Something you don't see in the photos: You can actually button it up. There are those small silver hook thingies (I don't know what the English word is, I'm sorry...), but personally I think it doesn't look so great this way. That's a matter of taste though...

Yep, this review (once again) seems to be a little negative. However, to me it's only a mispurchase if I really feel like I absolutely won't wear it at all. That's not the case here. I think I found a way how I can enjoy it despite its flaws, so that's just fine. Honestly speaking though, I'm not 100% sure if $24,15 is a justified price here, but you have to decide for yourself if you want to give it a try or not.

As I mentioned in my other review, shipping took about one month, so keep that in mind if you live outside of China and you want to order something from FashionMia.

You can check out the blazer by clicking here and if you click here instead you get to see all of FashionMia's shop.





※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment