Saturday, July 21, 2018

Hidden - Expectations vs. Reality #6 (Zaful Review)



Not what I expected: The top I wanted to review was sold out right at the time when I was ordering it (see here). Well, it can't be helped. I decided to take this jumpsuit instead and now I'm going to tell you why I regret this choise.

1) Wearing something that is light pink when you yourself are as white as a sheet is a very bad idea. You look even paler. That one is on me though. I should have thought about that sooner but somehow I liked the color and the flower & stripes print...

2) A jumpsuit with such a deep neckline isn't so great if your breasts basically don't exist. I only need to bow down a little and you can see pretty much everything. This little 'problem' could be fixed with a few stiches though. It fits perfectly now, but please keep in mind that the neck goes down even deeper than in my photos.

3) There are threads everywhere. When my package arrived, the first thing I needed to do ist sewing the belt that was included because there were dozens of threads... It got worse when I took my photos: I was sitting down on a chair with a rough seat and almost immediately the jumpsuit got all torn at the backside... There are so many threads right now and it really doesn't look good anymore. I'm not sure if I can still wear it...

So altogether I'm afraid I can't really recommend buying this one. If you still want to, then please be extremly careful with it! Don't sit down on rough seats and make sure your sewing skills are decent since you probably have to change a thing or two. Other than that it's nice and comfortable. I really wanted to wear it as long as it's still so hot outside...
Its price is $19.43 and shipping to Europe takes about two weeks. You can find it @Zaful here.

I reviewed quite a few clothes from Zaful before and this is the first time this has happened to me. I definitely recommend checking out their shop and even buying stuff because it's so cheap and nice. I guess sometimes there are a few clothes that really aren't so great but those are rare from my experience.

CLICK for Lookbook 


※ Note: Sponsored Blog Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment